Well Dawson and I have officially been initiated into parenthood. Sunday, Chase started throwing up and continued throughout the night. I threw up earlier in the night and to top it off...I HAVE MASTITIS AGAIN! Dawson has been a real champ taking care of us. He stayed home from work today to help me out. Thank GOD! Tomorrow, I am going to the doctor to start antibiotics for the mastitis. Nina (Nanna) will be coming over to help with the kids so that I can go to the doctor.
Below are pictures from our trip to Boca for Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving day, we celebrated at a family friends airplane hangar. They had a huge Thanksgiving spread. Chase and Liam had a blast playing badmitton and watching the jets take off. We celebrated Thanksgiving again on Saturday at my parents house. It was so fun watching the boys run around and play with eachother. They wore eachother out!!!
GO Gators!