
Calhan is 3 months old! Wow time sure is flying. Just three nights ago he SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT for the first time!!! Unfortunately, the last two night he did wake up at 4am to eat, but hey that is only one feeding at night and we are heading toward sleeping consistently through the night. From the looks of him, you would think he doesn't need that night time feeding. He now weighs 14.5# and is 23". He more than doubled his birth weight! Usually this doesn't happen til 6 months. I am just so glad we don't have to worry about his weight like we did with Chase. He is still getting breastmilk. I have tried adding a couple ounces of formula to see if he can tolerate it. He gets maybe 2-4 oz of formula per day. He seems to spit up more with it. I am still pumping despite my recent bout of mastitis. I know I told myself that I would wean if I ever got mastitis again, but I am having a hard time doing this. I do see the health benefits. Chase was recently so sick with vomiting and diarrhea for 5 days (horrible) and Cal did not get sick at all. So here I am still pumping 4 times a day...