I am so blessed! I have a wonderful group of friends and family. I am so thankful for all the help I have gotten from everyone! This is the longest stretch I have been healthy since I had Cal. I don't know how I would have gotten through without my parents, Dawson, Dawson's mom, and my girlfriends.
Tracy just left from a nice visit. Her husband, Stefan had a conference here in Orlando so she traveled with him and their daughter Elsa to visit us. Stefan stayed with us for the weekend and Tracy was able to extend her stay with me until Tuesday! Tracy totally took care of me by cooking, cleaning, playing with Chase and Cal so I could sleep. It was also so nice to catch up. I just wish she lived closer.
The Massey's made the drive from Vero on Saturday for a BBQ and to visit. Chase loves to play with Cooper and Marley. Below are some pictures from their visit.
Cal is going through a growth spurt now so I didn't get any sleep last night. I am going to take a nap now that Cal is sleeping. More updates to come...