Thursday, October 09, 2008




Finally, some pictures for everyone! Sorry that I have been a slacker. At first, we didn't think Cal and Chase looked alike. Now that he is a little older he does look more like him. I will have to post some old pics of Chase for a comparison. Chase continues to be a loving and gentle big brother to Cal.

Today, we went to Calhan's 2 week check up and everything went well. I was surprised to hear that he was 8# 3 oz. He exceeded his weight gain goal by 11 oz.! Thank goodness! Chase struggled with weight gain and that stressed me out! The doctor made up a new nick name for our little guy..."Kilo Cal" (short for kilocalorie). Funny and appropriate for the son of a dietitian, but I don't think we will let this one stick. :)

My dad comes up tomorrow to stay for a few nights. He is coming to pick up my mom and bring her home. They leave Saturday. It is goingt o be a huge adjustment without her here to help! She has been wonderful and a blessing. I am sure there will be some tears at some point (by me)!

Well, I think I may be able to get a little shut eye now. Take care!

ETA: I should only be too lucky to get some sleep at night. I think I spoke too soon. AND now my fever is back. Could I possibly be getting mastitis again???? Or had it just not gone away? I am miserable!!!