Today I got an email from a Shutterfly employee telling that my Check out my Shutterfly digi scrapbook I put together with the awesome pics that Kelle took of Chase and me. Then, scroll down to see the email that Shutterfly wrote me after having my book inthe gallery for only 3 weeks.
Click here to view this photo book.
"Dear Aligator,
My name is Rachel Bakker and I manage the Shutterfly Gallery. Your photo book, ‘Our New Blessing’, is so special that I have decided to feature it in our Shutterfly Gallery home page, Family, Baby, and Digital Scrapbooking categories.
http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/home/start.sfly?http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/browse/start.sfly?occasion=Family
http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/browse/start.sfly?occasion=Baby
http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/browse/start.sfly?occasion=Digital%20Scrapbooking
Your book will be featured for at least 3 days, possibly more. Thanks so much for sharing.
Best,
Rachel Bakker
P.S. The images in your book are absolutely beautiful – love that you included your older son in the shots. And the cover with you and your husband’s bellies facing each other is so endearing. Great scrapbooking too – complements the images perfectly. Thank you again for sharing this special book to Gallery. "
THANKS AGAIN KELLE for sharing your talent with me! You are the best!!! Anyone in the Naples area who wants a photographer, make sure you contact Kelle Hampton!!!