Two weeks from tomorrow and I am a mother of two! It is the final count down! My C-section is scheduled for Friday 9/19/08 at noon! I am gonna be so hungry! The doctor told me that I have started to drop, but I am not dialated. I am happy about that because I don't want any chance of going into labor. If I have to get a C-section, there better not be any labor pains for this girl!! I have decided that next week will the the last week I physically go into work before I have this baby. I can do some work from home the last week. It will just be nice to have the house to myself, sleep when I want, and pamper myself before my world completely changes.
Here is a cute video of Chase playing catch with his Daddy! BTW, I love footed jammies!!! Doesn't he look so snuggly!