

37 Weeks and counting...
Well everyone, we are in the final countdown. Fortunately, Dawson agreed to take pictures with me again cause now I really look like I am pregnant. You all know I gotta have the pictures for the scrapbook! The baby room is almost completely ready. Just a few things left to do. I am getting the house cleaned as I type...a luxury during this last stage of pregnancy. By the end of the day, my back is killing me and I just don't want to do the necessary things to keep this house clean myself. Hazel's long hair doesn't help things either!
I have been so busy trying to get everything wrapped up at work before I leave for maternity leave. My last day at work is March 31 and I am really looking forward to it. I am starting to get very uncomfortable with all this extra weight. My ankles are swollen and today was the first day I could not wear my wedding ring. Dawson and I are still trying to finalize boy names. We are set on Ella Grace if it is a girl. Soon we will all find out and we are so excited to finally know. What a wonderful surprise it will be.
My sister's baby is doing well. He had to go into the hospital for a couple days during his first week of life due to newborn jaundice, but is fine now. Amanda is still recooperating from her delivery and really enjoying being a mom.
Well...I am going to take advantage of my free time to scrap. Lord knows, my time will be limited once the little one comes.
-Allison