Friday, March 03, 2006


24 Weeks

Yes, the Zimmer girls are both pregnant! I am about 24 weeks and Amanda is about 30 weeks. We took these pictures as a suprise gift to our parents. This will be the only time both the Zimmer girls will be pregnant together (hopefully). I am learning a lot from my little sister about what to expect as the weeks pass. Our pregnancies seem to be quite different, but we both have decided not to find out the sex! There are only a few suprises in life and we are having fun trying to guess what we will have.
I think our parents are still in shock that they will officially become "grandparents" this year for both of our little ones. As soon as my mom helps Amanda adjust to her new life, my parents will have to come up to help me. It sure will be a busyand exciting few months for all of us.
-Allison