Yesterday, I had a great birthday. Dawson let me sleep in and made breakfast for Chase and me. Then, we went to get my new iphone (bday gift). We couldn't wait in that insane line so we ordered one and will get it later this week. So excited. We all napped. Since it was raining all day, we decided to order food in from Samba Room and enjoyed my favorite cake (Baskin Robbins chocolate chip). This was the perfect day for me at this point in my pregnancy. This last trimester is going to kick my butt. By lunchtime, I am so sore. I don't remember it being like this, but then again I didn't have a little guy to run after.
Here you can see chase singing me Happy Birthday! So adorable!
Last week, I had to do a 3 hour glucose tolerance test because I failed my 1 hour test. What torture!!! I had to sit in that lab for 3 hours without anything to eat or drink (except for that nasty glucose water). Well...I am happy to report that I do not have Gestational Diabetes. I didn't really think I would, but I was still a little nervous.
Last Wednesday, Dawson and I went to the DMB concert in Tampa. We had a great time. I have gone to a Dave show pregnant before, but not this far along. I did see one other pregnant girl there! She was 6 months along. Boy was that exhausting though. It is hard enough to keep my balance in general. Add a bunch of dancing fools around you and it is near impossible.
Happy Birthday to Amanda (her bday is today).