Monday, July 21, 2008



30 weeks!!! But I really only have a little less than 2 months left. Since I am having a Csection, I can schedule my delivery up to 10 days before my actual due date. So the next time I go in, I will schedule it! It will either be 9/18 or 9/19. I am feeling good. My back gets really sore by mid day.

We are getting ready for the new addition to our family. We officially transitioned Chase to his big boy room and big boy bed yesterday! I have been so nervous about this transition, but it went beautifully! He did great for both nap and night time. What an awesome kid! This morning, I heard him saying in his cute little voice, "Mommy, Where are you?" So cute! I will post pics later of him in his bog boy bed. He just loves it.

Hard to believe my heart is going to grow even bigger in just a few short weeks!

We have been spending a lot of time in the pool lately. It has been so hot and the pool feels so good on my back. Chase is a little daredevil. We really have to watch him because he loves to just jump right in!