Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Almost 7 months!





















Alot has happened over the last month. Chase started sitting up on his own. He is eating more baby food (although he isn't that interested in it). He had his first real illness (103 degree fever which was heartbreaking for mom and dad). Finally, he got to dress up for his first Halloween and go trick or treating at dad's office and around our neighborhood!

Chase dressed up as a little lobster and we were chefs from Hell's Kitchen. He was such a trooper. He would just stare at everyone in their costumes. He looked as though he was really deep in thought at what the heck was going on! As you can see he couldn't keep his eyes off mom and dad while we were holding him.
Today, I leave for a business trip to Denver. I will be gone for 5 days and dad will be responsible for Chase. I am going to miss both of them terribly! I have left plenty of breastmilk for Chase and will have to check the milk I pump with the airline while I am gone (darn terrorists!). It will be very strange to be away from both my men for so long. Chase changes so much everyday and it will be neat to see the new things he can do once I get back. I know he will have a tooth by the time I return since it is starting to pop out now. Poor Dawson....I am leaving him with a teething baby. He will do a great job though.
Well sorry for the short and rushed update, but I gotta pack. This Florida girl is gonna FREEZE! It will only be my second time seeing snow. My girlfriend Stephanie will be staying with me and we hope to hit a bunny slope or two.