Friday, August 08, 2008
Here are some great pictures from our weekend at Bonnet Creek Disney celebrating Dawson's 34th birthday! We went to Hollywood Studios to show Chase all his Playhouse Disney friends. This was his first time going to Mickey's house. He was absolutely star struck. We enjoyed a character lunch with some of his favorite characters from Little Einsteins and Jo Jo. He was absolutely adorable. I think his favorite was the car stunt show and the Indiana Jones stunt show. He kept talking about the cars and airplane for days.
We have had a busy few weeks. We went to the Celebrity Mascot games in Orlando and then to the Kennedy Space Center. Chase and I went to visit my BFF from high school in Naples. She has a nice post about our trip on her blog. You can see pics and read more about it at Stout's Blog (post from 8/3). We had a wonderful time visiting her and her new baby Lily! She is just precious.
Unfortunately, we got some bad news while we were at Disney. Dawson's father had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. Apparently his esophagus perferated and food was going into his chest cavity. This created a lung abscess and he had to be put on a ventilator. He has had surgery and is doing better, but is not out of the woods yet. He is still on the vent and is heavily sedated. Please pray for him and his family. This has been a very difficult time for the Brinkley family. Will keep you posted on his progress.
As for my pregnancy, I have just 6 more weeks to go! Woo Hoo! Can't believe it has gone by this fast. I am starting to get a little nervous about becoming a mother of two and how little sleep I will be getting the first few months and not to mention the CSECTION! I am still going to spin at least once per week. I wanna see if I can continue doing it up until I deliver. This will make it easier to continue once I recover from my Csection.
Well...gotta go, it is naptime for me!


