Here is a digital layout I did of our trip to Holden Beach with all our friends. This one highlights all the kids. I still have more to do and will post them as I do them. I have been really into the digi scrapping in hopes of being able to pack up my craft room. That room will becomes Chase's big boy room when the new little one comes.
Sorry for no recent posts. The Brinkley house has been pretty sick. It started with Chase getting sick at his Nanna's house on Valentines Day. Dawson and I were at a Van Halen concert. Chase started throwing up that night so I picked him up the following morning. Unfortunately, he got Nanna and Mammaw sick too. This is the sickest Chase has ever been. I called the docs many times and they feel that it was the flu even though he got the flu shot. The poor boy was pathetic and miserable for several days. He lost at least a pound and he did not have that much to lose. He was sick for a whole week. Dawson had to stay home with him last Wednesday so that I could go to work. Well, I guess Chase was still contagious because Dawson started throwing up Thursday night. He is back to work, but still not 100%. Fortunately, it appears that I have escaped the illness this time. Phew.