
Monkey Joe's!
Over the weekend, the Brinkley family joined the McLaughlin's and Ragan's at Monkey Joes. Monkey Joe's is a huge warehouse full of Bounce Houses
(Moon Walk) and
(Moon Walk) and blow up slides, etc. It was packed since it was the weekend and quite overwhelming. He had a great time playing with Chase on all the fun slides. It was so funny watching him try to walk in the Bounce House.
I love the picture above of Chase getting ready to go down the slide. This is totally his "very excited" face. Now, doesn't that make you smile!
We made it 2 hours at that place. By the time we left, Dawson and I were sweating bullets. It was so nice to visit with Nicki, Skip, Aidan and Izzy. Thanks for stopping by on your way to Sarasota!
Last Friday, Chase and I joined some friends at Cocoa Beach. There were 7 adults and 15 kids...I know, crazy! It completely wore Chase and me out!
I brought a toddler raft for Chase to ride the waves. He absolutely loved it! He had no fear of the water and really enjoyed playing at the shoreline. His swimmy diaper started getting really heavy (from all the sand and water) and it would make him off balance. I wish you could have seen him stumbling all over the place.
Next time, Daddy will need to join us. Hopefully, we will be able to make it over to the beach for his birthday.
