

Happy Father's Day!
We had a wonderful day celebrating the men in our life. Sheryl had the family over for a wonderful lasagna dinner. Chase had a great time running all over Sheryls house and sharing his toys with Max (the dog). Chase also got to experience stairs for the first time. He was so proud of himself when he reached the top. I am glad we don't have stairs at our house. It sure would be exhausting following him up and down the stairs all day.
Dawson and I are going on a much needed vacation for a week. Nanna, Mammaw and Sheryl will be watching Chase for us. I am feeling a bit sad about leaving him for that long, but we really need the time away.
It has been 2 weeks since my mom's surgery. She is doing a lot better than she was the first week after the surgery. She can now do more things with her hands and has gotten out of the house quite a bit. She will have the pins in for another month and then rehab.