


I recently saw a T-shirt that said "Pumping, it's hard work, but my baby is worth it!" Boy, do I wish I would have seen that months ago! I wouldn't wear it to the grocery store or gym, but would proudly wear it around the house. Maybe at a BBQ for laughs.
Well, it is with mixed emotions that I tell you all the I am HUTH (Hanging up the Horns). For all you non-pumpers out there, that means that I have retired my breastfeeding pump and have weaned myself. Chase will still be getting my milk til he is at least a year....Check out my freezer stash. We bought a deep freeze several months ago when my milk took over both our freezers. I just tapped into the deep freeze this week and I know it will last for months.
Saturday was the last time I pumped and I did not realize (at the time) that it would be my last. I feel like there should have been some sort of ceremony or something. I hear that your hormones go kinda out of wack when you wean so I hope Dawson doesn't find me too crazy over the next few weeks. It is great having all this extra time on my hands.
Chase is changing every day and his little personality is really shining through. He loves to walk around in his walker on the pool deck. The boy loves to be outside and have the wind go through his wispy hair. He has 6 teeth now. 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. His grinny smile is a sight to be seen! He is very active and crawling everywhere. He pulls up on furniture and I really think he will be taking a few steps soon.
Sorry for not updating this more often, but it it is hard to know where all my time goes....Oh yeah, it goes to Chase!