

Merry Christmas!
We are so excited for Chase's first Christmas! A few weeks ago we went to see Santa Claus. Chase was so excited to see him and was not scared at all. Santa even said that he could stay there with him all day because he was the "best baby" he has ever seen. The pictures turned out adorable and of course this first time momma had to buy the whole CD with all the pictures. Chase attended his first Christmas show at church. He was such a well behaved boy. We only had to walk out of the church a few times when Chase decided to sing very loudly along with the choir!
So much has happened since my last post. Chase is now crawling all over the place and really trying to stand up now. Our lives have completely changed now that he is crawling. You really have to watch him. He is eating a vriety of baby food. Sometimes he loves it and sometimes he hates it. My parents say that he acts like I did at mealtimes. We spend a lot of time doing the "choo - choo" and playing airplane. He still is getting breastmilk and I am down to pumping only twice daily. I am going to cut back to just once in the morning now. I have so much fozen that it will definately last him another 5-6 months.
I hope you enjoyed our Christmas card this year. I really enjoyed creating it. That was my first attempt at digital scrapbooking and I am addicted. I will post some more of my creations as I complete them.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.