Great News!!!!
I am able to work 2.5 days per week! I am thrilled. Today, is my first day back and I just know that it would be difficult to work full time. I am so excited. I can start this schedule in 2 weeks so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Chase will go to the babysitter 2 days per week and my mother in law will watch him the half day per week. The best thing is that I will have Thursdays and Fridays off! Yipee!
Chase went to the babysitters for the first time today. I left the house before he woke up. Dawson will be the one to take him to the sitters in the morning. He tells me thta everything went smoothly and he had no problems. I am glad he took him because I know it would have been very difficult for me. Can't wait til 3 when I can leave this place to pick up my little one.
Love, ali