Sunday, June 11, 2006











2 1/2 Months Already!!!
Chase is changing everyday! I can't believe he is 12 pounds already! When we first brought him home from the hospital, hardly any of his clothes fit! His little body would swim in them. Now, I have packed up a box full of clothes that are too small for him.

Lately, he is full of smiles and coos all the time! It melts my heart when he gives me a big toothless grin. This usually happens after a feeding, diaper change or just to see me in the morning. His whole face lights up and makes the sweetest sounds. He tries so hard to suck on his fingers. He will get them in his mouth for just a second and gets really frustrated when he can't keep them there. Soon enough, he will be sucking his thumb like his momma used to.

Last week, Chase got his first round of immunizations! That is FOUR shots!!! What a terrible thing to go through. Chase's face got really red and he cried so loud. It absolutely broke my heart. Once I got him in his carseat to go home, he finally passed out. He was just exhausted from the whole experience.

Yesterday, Dawson took Chase in the pool for the first time. Chase hated it and screamed almost as bad as when he got his shots! I guess it was too cold for him. He loves his warm baths so we know that the water doesn't bother him. I guess it is just the temperature. He takes after me. I hate cold water.

Well I hear the little man stirring. Time to feed him...he is still 100% breastmilk! Yeah!